Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need a web site with dogs for sale?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riley3

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-09

I need a web site with dogs for sale? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a web site with dogs for sale?   I need a web site with dogs for sale? Icon_minitime11th November 2011, 6:09 pm

Try petfinder.com.

There are many good dog breeds, but the best is one that matches your lifestyle. If you are an active person, you'll want a dog that can keep up with your energy level. On the opposite end of the spectrum, if you're not active for whatever reason, you'll want a less-active dog. There are several other qualities you'll also want to consider. (Amount of grooming, for example, or how much training experience the breed requires.)

So a "good" dog breed is subjective; it depends on you. A good place to start would be at a shelter because you can tell the shelter employees a little about yourself, what your daily schedule is like, and how much experience you have with owning a dog. With this information and they information the collect from caring for the animals, they can help you determine if a particular dog is right for you.
Back to top Go down

I need a web site with dogs for sale?
Page 1 of 1