Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Do I Feed My Dogs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eagleseye96

eagleseye96

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-03-14

How Do I Feed My Dogs? Empty
PostSubject: How Do I Feed My Dogs?   How Do I Feed My Dogs? Icon_minitime15th June 2009, 8:11 am

i do hope other newbie will train their pit also....

thanks for viewing!
Back to top Go down
69ers

69ers

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Feed My Dogs?   How Do I Feed My Dogs? Icon_minitime29th June 2009, 4:51 pm

Nice one Kabayan.
Ang galing mo talagang Trainor Smile .
Back to top Go down
eagleseye96

eagleseye96

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Feed My Dogs?   How Do I Feed My Dogs? Icon_minitime10th July 2009, 2:06 pm

69ers wrote:
Nice one Kabayan.
Ang galing mo talagang Trainor Smile .

mahusay ang mga dog...bro...palagay ko kaya pa nilang mag-exceed more than that kung malupit ang trainor....kaso it involves budget na nman kaya ako nlang nagtuturo sa kanila.
Back to top Go down
Riley3

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Feed My Dogs?   How Do I Feed My Dogs? Icon_minitime11th November 2011, 6:19 pm

yes Paripalu....Its a "medium" brand, meaning you could do much better, but you could do worse too! If you prefer the more common scientifically proven foods, go with something higher quality such as Eukanuba or Purina Pro Plan. Some other good foods to try are Canidae, Ennova, and Nutro (these three are more "natural" foods, some people prefer that and will tell you the others are bad but they all provide the same nutritional value it just depends on your preferences). Whatever you choose, it should have a meat (not beef) as its first ingredient and a high level of protein. Also, check for an AAFCO mark on the bag...meaning it has been tested and provides all the necessary nutrients. Many people will tell you not to use foods with grain, although processed grains are actually very digestible by dogs and provide a good source of carbohydrates for energy....but they also act as fillers so you don't want too much. Some dogs can have allergies to grains so if your dog is one of these, pick a grain free food (meaning it doesn't have corn or wheat). Ask your vet for advice if you get too confused...I know there are so many options. Also, as a reminder, some of the higher quality foods may seem more expensive, but usually you can feed much less of them so in the long run they aren't that much pricier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Feed My Dogs?   How Do I Feed My Dogs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Do I Feed My Dogs?
Page 1 of 1