Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mga bros help me pls...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bok05

bok05

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-03-10

mga bros help me pls... Empty
PostSubject: mga bros help me pls...   mga bros help me pls... Icon_minitime8th May 2008, 12:42 am

from hector (southsidepinas)

hello bro!!sorry talaga super duper busy ako.kasi paalis ang wife ko, she'll be leaving the country kasi this may 19 kaya eto so busy talga.

anyways eto yung proposal ko na activity naten this may..
i just hope it's not too late pa!

i would like to invite sana everyone for another dog walk to be held here naman in dasmariņas.just need your confirmations guys when pwede yung dog walk naten. either may 24 or may 25..gawin din natin ng morning kung saturday tayo pwede mag-walk.kung sunday naman kung ok lang gawin natin ng hapon para mas maraming tao.
this walk will serve as our invitation for the main activity natin.

now our main activity.

the venue: i am still waiting for the approval of the De La Salle University Dasmariņas Campus.if not, we can held it at the Emilio Aguinaldo College Gymnasium

day: Saturday sana May 31

time: 7am to 2 pm

the programme:

700 am Registration

800 am Opening Ceremony

830 am small talk (still have to invite sir Joey from LOVEPETS.COM, realmmcoy here in DTO)

900 am PARLOR GAMES (open to all breeds!pero syempre hiwalay ang small breeds sa large breeds para fair)

trip to Jerusalem (with this we would know how obedient our dogs are. when the music stops the handler must command his/her dog to SIT)

Relay (with this we would know whose team will win by using the heel command to our dogs) syempre it's a race to win!heel lang not run or jog.

Stop Dance (while the music is playing, the handler and the dog must move in circle, when the music stop the handler must command the dog sit, down then stay, both the handler and the dog must not move a muscle for 5 seconds)

10 am Fashion show down! dog owners may dress up their dogs and walk their dogs on the CAT walk (ofcourse without a real cat hehehe!) small breed category and large breed category

11 am GET THAT BALL! in this activity, dog owners can show how obedient their dogs are by fetching the ball.the point system will be determined by how many balls the dog had fetched (got then returned to the handler) in two minutes time. this is open for all breeds!

12 pm FREESTYLE DOG ACT!show off what your dog can do.either dancing, extreme dog tricks, talking or even singing by howling..the dog and the handler will be given 5 minutes each.

i placed the time until 2pm so we would have an allowance time for the reservation of the venue.

now our only problem now guys is FUNDING...we may do solicitations but of course it won't be enough..so sana let's join our hands for this fun activity!!now...WHO"S WITH ME???!!! i'll be waiting for your replies!!and please guys relay this also to your members and friends!!before we post it here at DTO para atleast finalized na..
Back to top Go down
http://rickjettkennel.multiply.com/

mga bros help me pls...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Board :: 
Shows and Events
-
Jump to: