Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cpkc- i need your opinion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bok05

bok05

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-03-10

cpkc- i need your opinion Empty
PostSubject: cpkc- i need your opinion   cpkc- i need your opinion Icon_minitime10th April 2008, 12:53 am

FROM CARL of cavite mondio ring

With the good turn-out number of participants we've had on our first dog walk, it made me think of an idea to set for the next activity that will double that number. So I've come up with this rough idea so far and just tell me of what it sounds like to your respective group.
What if we organize some sort of a fun match talent search for dogs? Open to all breeds from anywhere near (or far) our province of Cavite. This is to further broaden the number of participants we may possible have and not just limiting it to an Obedience Fun Match. No matter what kind of talent their dog may have, as long as they think that it is worth sharing and worth recognizing, then they are eligible to join. We just have to come up with a specific critieria for judging. Aside from broadening the number of participants with this idea, we are also in a way encouraging them to work and spend more time with their dogs. We could inject some trainings, seminars, demos, etc. also as intermissions on the event. With this, I am also thinking of limiting this fun match to amatuer dogs or the ones that have not yet competed into any known competitions, in order for the newbies to have a fair chance of winning and feel discouraged in joining.

Another attraction I have in mind to entice more participants is just by attending the event, they can already have the chance to have their dog win something. This is by selecting the dog star of the event (i.e. like a star of the night award). Do what they want with their dogs to make them stand-out amoung the rest. We can further categorize this, if we like, to small, medium, and large breeds. It's just for this kind of event, we may be needing a lot of sponsors for the awards (i.e. trophies, medals, etc.) and/or other give-aways.

Hector has a copy of this PM also for his group's info, so tell me what you think guys. Your inputs will be valuable to the success of our province's next fun event!
Back to top Go down
http://rickjettkennel.multiply.com/
bok05

bok05

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-03-10

cpkc- i need your opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: cpkc- i need your opinion   cpkc- i need your opinion Icon_minitime16th April 2008, 10:58 am

up for this...
Back to top Go down
http://rickjettkennel.multiply.com/

cpkc- i need your opinion
Page 1 of 1